It’s time to be grateful to my fellow bloggers who have taken their time to read my blog and nominate my blog for the Mystery Blogger Award.
Rules of The Mystery Blogger Award :
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and post a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the blog and provide a link to their blog also
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one strange or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about myself:
- If you put in any room full of people, I would probably be the top contender for the most hard working person in the room.
- I always believed I have a story to tell, that’s why I became a writer in the first place.
- I am the proud father of a wonderful son and a 13 day old girl (at the time of writing)
My nominations for the Mystery Blogger award:
A bit of wisdom and a bit of play – I know you nominated for an award long time back, I will definitely get back to it 🙂 Apologies to you too.
Questions from Suguna:
- What is your favorite pastime activity?
Writing, reading and facebooking.
- If you suddenly had a vision of God, what are the two questions, you would ask him to give you?
I would ask him “Why are you so partial towards some people in the world?”
- What is the last thing you do before you sleep?
Close my eyes 😛
- Who is your favorite author?
- If you like the story , how many times do you re read the book?
To be frank, I am not a great reader. I am trying to improve. For now, it would be great if I manage to finish a book once. 🙂
Questions from Payal:
- How long have you been Blogging?
I have been tech blogging from 2013. Fiction blogging since 2016.
- If you could put a face and a name to your Muse, who would it be? (My silly question)
Aah. I haven’t really thought about it yet. Maybe I would name it “Sachin Tendulkar” because he is my role model.
Questions to my nominees:
- What was your first piece of writing and when was it?
- What is your dream?
- Who was the first person who appreciated your writing?
- What is the name of your first crush?
My best posts:
PS: At first, I used to enjoy awards. Then it sort of became monotonous. Then after a break, I am finding it useful again as it’s a way of fulfilling gratitude towards one who has nominated you and also one’s work whom you have read and enjoyed a lot.